MSMC Forums  

Go Back   MSMC Forums > Discussion > Moto News

Old October 13th, 2020, 09:30 AM   #1
MSMC NewsBot
All the news that's fit to excerpt...

Name: News

Motorcycle(s): virtual

[roadracingworld.com] - World Superbike: Gerloff Continuing With GRT Yamaha In 2021

Yamaha Confirms Exciting Young Rider Line-Up for 2021 WorldSBK Campaign Yamaha Motor Europe is delighted to confirm that the reigning FIM Supersport World Champion Andrea Locatelli will join Toprak Razgatl?o?lu at the Pata Yamaha WorldSBK Official Team for the 2021 FIM Superbike World Championship campaign. With Garrett Gerloff remaining at the GRT Yamaha WorldSBK Junior [...]

The post World Superbike: Gerloff Continuing With GRT Yamaha In 2021 appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

Click here for full story...

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off