MSMC Forums  

Go Back   MSMC Forums > Discussion > Moto News

Old January 8th, 2018, 06:54 PM   #1
MSMC NewsBot
All the news that's fit to excerpt...

Name: News

Motorcycle(s): virtual

[motorcycle.com] - Yamaha Signs Ryan Villopoto As Marketing Ambassador

Although Ryan Villopoto won’t be seen on the starting grid due to his retirement from Supercross*in 2015, Villopoto and Yamaha have signed a unique marketing partnership with the champion to help promote motocross and motorcycling as a whole.*

Begin Press Release:

Yamaha U.S. Announces Marketing Partnership With Supercross/Motocross Legend Ryan Villopoto

Cypress, CA – January 6, 2018 – Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. (YMUS), has announced that it has entered into a unique marketing partnership with four-time AMA Supercross Champion and three-time AMA Motocross Champion Ryan Villopoto. The announcement was made by Mike Doughty, General Manager of Motorcycle Operations for Yamaha’s Motorsports Group.

According to Doughty, “Yamaha is an iconic brand in the motorsports industry, and Ryan Villopoto is a supercross and motocross racing legend. Beginning today and continuing throughout 2018, YMUS and Ryan will collaborate on numerous motorsports activities, with the purpose of promoting all aspects of motorcycling and motorsports throughout the U.S.”

Ryan commented, “With my transition to life after racing, I’m still passionate about motorsports. Whether I’m racing, riding recreationally or teaching my kids to ride, I still have a lot I want to give back to the motorsports industry from many aspects. My family and I enjoy all sorts of motorsports activities, and Yamaha has the broadest and most diverse lineup around. Whether it’s off-road, on-road, two wheels or four, they have it covered. That’s why I’m so excited to enter into this collaboration with Yamaha.”

Stay tuned for more details to come about this unique, new marketing partnership.

Yamaha Signs Ryan Villopoto… As Marketing Ambassador appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.

Click here for full story...