MSMC Forums  

Go Back   MSMC Forums > Discussion > Moto News

Old January 10th, 2018, 12:06 PM   #1
MSMC NewsBot
All the news that's fit to excerpt...

Name: News

Motorcycle(s): virtual

[kropotkin thinks...] - Introducing The MotoMatters.com Travel Guide - How To Choose

If you enjoyed reading this article, please click here to view it on Kropotkin's site, MotoGP Matters.

-----------------

As someone who covers MotoGP, I get asked a lot of questions by fans. Most of those questions are about the racing itself, about why a particular rider did either well or poorly at a particular race, or why one manufacturer is performing better than another at a particular circuit, or any of a thousand other questions about riders, bikes, teams, and the series itself. I can answer most of the questions I am asked, some with more confidence than others, and usually find time to write about the questions I have been asked.

There is one class of question I don't get around to writing about, though. Again and again, I, like many other MotoGP regulars, am asked about which is the best race to attend, where to stay for a particular race, how to get to the track for a specific circuit, etc etc. Those are the kind of questions I don't get a chance to write about on the website, though I answer them on Twitter or Facebook regularly on an ad hoc basis.

So it's about time I rectified this situation. Over the coming weeks, we will be publishing a series of articles on each race track currently on the MotoGP calendar. These articles will cover just about any question you may have about a particular track, and put you in a position to answer for yourself the question, "Which race should I go to?" I won't be telling you which race you should go to tastes and preferences are different for everyone, and one person's Casey Stoner is another man's Valentino Rossi but I hope that once you have read the articles, you will be able to decide for yourself which race you really want to go to, given the choice.