Go Back   MSMC Forums > Discussion > Moto News

Old January 11th, 2018, 05:15 PM   #1
MSMC NewsBot
All the news that's fit to excerpt...

Name: News

Motorcycle(s): virtual

[motorcycle.com] - Nebraska Helmet Repeal Bill Shot Down

Reason may be finally creeping back in:

Omaha Sen. Robert Hilkemann, who led the opposition to the bill, said he knew the vote would be close. In the end, senators voted in favor of safety and people’s lives, he said.*

“I get the whole thing with the liberty thing, but the fact is that when people ride motorcycles with a helmet they ride with more safety than when they do not have that helmet in place,” he said.*

The rest of the story is over here at the Lincoln Journal Star.

Nebraska Helmet Repeal Bill Shot Down appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.

Click here for full story...

Posting Rules