MSMC Forums  

Go Back   MSMC Forums > Discussion > Moto News

Old February 7th, 2018, 03:32 PM   #1
MSMC NewsBot
All the news that's fit to excerpt...

Name: News

Motorcycle(s): virtual

[motorcycle.com] - 2018 Ducati Panigale V4 Video Review

Since my review of Ducatiís all-new Panigale V4 was posted, Iíve had several friends reach out to ask me Ė candidly Ė if itís really as good as I claimed in my report. Indeed, it truly is.

Ducati has done a magnificent job of taking lessons it learned in MotoGP and applying them to this V-4-powered street superbike. It had to, as the Italian brandís legions of V-Twin fans would revolt if it werenít.

Italophile skeptics of a four-cylinder Ducati need not fear the V4 Panigale. Itís easily one of the best sportbikes on the market, and it might even be the best street superbike Iíve ever thrown a leg over, with incredible arm-tugging power, sci-fi-level electronics, and sublime agility enabled by the engineís MotoGP-inspired counter-rotating crankshaft.

Please click on the link above for the full story on the Panigale V4. If youíve already digested it and want to see and hear the seductive V-4 at full song, just scroll down a little bit further.

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

2018 Ducati Panigale V4 Video Review appeared first on Motorcycle.com.

Click here for full story...