MSMC Forums  

Go Back   MSMC Forums > Discussion > Moto News

Old March 23rd, 2020, 09:29 AM   #1
MSMC NewsBot
All the news that's fit to excerpt...

Name: News

Motorcycle(s): virtual

[roadracingworld.com] - MotoGP: Racing Withdrawal? Watch Free Documentaries This Week

Motogp.com: Free Documentaries Until March 27! By Michael Gougis For those suffering from racing withdrawals, I highly recommend taking advantage of the Motogp.com free documentary offer. Shelter in place with some amazing videos that include behind the scenes footage. I’m on Episode Three of the Marc Marquez documentary, and it’s not just the on-track action [...]

The post MotoGP: Racing Withdrawal? Watch Free Documentaries This Week! appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

Click here for full story...

Posting Rules