MSMC Forums  

Go Back   MSMC Forums > Discussion > Moto News

Old July 17th, 2014, 07:07 PM   #1
MSMC NewsBot
All the news that's fit to excerpt...

Name: News

Motorcycle(s): virtual

[motorcyclistonline] - Weight, Weight, Don’t Tell Me | Cranked

An ADV dirt ride should be challenging and fun—not a desperate wrestling match between man and a heavy machine.Dull red light illuminates the blacksmith's face as he pulls a glowing iron rod from the forge. Scaly impurities scatter as the smith hammers the rod into a horseshoe shape. He sets it down and the red glow fades. Now a customer walks into the shop. Before the smith can warn him, the customer picks up the horseshoe and, screaming in pain, drops it. Chuckling, the blacksmith says, "Hot, isn't it?" The customer replies, "Nope, just doesn't take me long to look at a horseshoe." My grandfather told me that joke. Around a thousand times.

a
Photo Gallery: Weight, Weight, Don’t Tell Me | Cranked

Click here for full story...