Old May 1st, 2017, 07:08 PM   #1
johnmcallahan
Beanie

Name: JC

Motorcycle(s): '16 BMW R1200GS Adventure, '14 KTM 690 Enduro R, '16 BMW S1000XR

Quail Motorcycle Event/Carmel Weekend - May 2017

From Rob Thull:

Distinguished Members,

We are gearing up for the fun and fantastic Quail/ Carmel Ride departing Friday, May 5 and returning Sunday, May 7

This is a great opportunity to ride peninsula and Monterey area Mountain roads and attend the Quail motorcycle gathering in Carmel Valley on Saturday.

I believe this is also a good event to bring your significant other. Fun times can be had in Carmel-by-the-Sea or the Cannery Row area of Monterey as well during this trip.

The hotel is Casa Munras in downtown Monterey which also has a spa for massages, swimming pool and restaurant on the property.

For Saturday night I have reserved dinner at Turn 12, a good motorcycle and motor sports oriented restaurant, within walking distance.

Here’s the approximate ride cost.

Projected Ride costs are as follows:

1) Single

$500.00

2) Double

$300.00

3) Couples

$595.00

I am asking your help to give me a quick response and let me know if you plan on joining us for the ride and which option above you would select (single, double or couples)

We are required to reserve and pay for the group of rooms (at the discounted rates) in advance and then additional rooms are subject to availability.

Please help give me a good idea so I can nail down an initial block of rooms for us tomorrow for the ride. Sorry about the short notice.
johnmcallahan is offline   Reply With Quote