MSMC Forums  

Go Back   MSMC Forums > Discussion > Moto News

Old January 12th, 2022, 03:19 AM   #1
MSMC NewsBot
All the news that's fit to excerpt...

Name: News

Motorcycle(s): virtual

[webbikeworld.com] - Custom Eye Candy: A Futuristic Electric Bike from Norway

If TRONís Hooners Had Sidecars Itís not often that you see a bike build that includes a sidecar, let alone a project that puts a futuristic lean on the whole caboodle, but thatís exactly what the blokes at AOE Mobility did – and if you ask me, it kind of suits the bike better than ...

The post Custom Eye Candy: A Futuristic Electric Bike from Norway appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Click here for full story...

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off