MSMC Forums  

Go Back   MSMC Forums > Discussion > Moto News

Old January 7th, 2019, 12:07 PM   #1
MSMC NewsBot
All the news that's fit to excerpt...

Name: News

Motorcycle(s): virtual

[motorcycledaily.com] - Why So Fickle? Lorenzo Goes From Almost Unemployable to Marqu

It struck me this morning that MotoGP, and perhaps sports in general, can epitomize the “What have you done for me lately?” attitude much more than most business environments. It has been said before, but Jorge Lorenzo’s past year has been quite remarkable. Prior to his win at Mugello on June 3, 2018, after he […]

Click here for full story...

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off