MSMC Forums  

Go Back   MSMC Forums > Discussion > Moto News

Old October 9th, 2021, 09:19 AM   #1
MSMC NewsBot
All the news that's fit to excerpt...

Name: News

Motorcycle(s): virtual

[roadracingworld.com] - Ducati Factory Tours Resume October 11

Borgo Panigale Experience: the Ducati Factory tours are back The long-awaited guided tours inside the Ducati Factory will resume from 11 October 2021 Visitors will have the opportunity to walk through the production lines, observing what goes on inside the factory where Ducati motorcycles are created Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy) Ducati continues on its […]

The post Ducati Factory Tours Resume October 11 appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

Click here for full story...

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off