MSMC Forums  

Go Back   MSMC Forums > Discussion > Moto News

Old June 27th, 2017, 07:02 AM   #1
MSMC NewsBot
All the news that's fit to excerpt...

Name: News

Motorcycle(s): virtual

[kropotkin thinks...] - Guest Blog: Mat Oxley - I知 (almost) speechless

If you enjoyed reading this article, please click here to view it on Kropotkin's site, MotoGP Matters.

-----------------

I have no words after watching an old man win in the riskiest of conditions, but that wouldn稚 make much of a blog

In October 2011 a photographer and I flew to Bergamo, Italy, for an audience with 15-time world champion Giacomo Agostini. Ago and his wife Maria welcomed us into their home and ushered us straight to the dining table: it was lunchtime. Lunch was served by the family butler dressed all in white and the world痴 most successful motorcycle racer was his usual charming self.

The reason for the visit was simple. For many years the racing world had been wondering if Valentino Rossi would one day eclipse Ago痴 record of 122 Grand Prix victories. By the end of his first miserable season at Ducati, there was a lot less wondering.